Wednesday, August 11, 2010

School Days

My Elle is starting Kindergarten in a little over a week. I have very mixed feelings about this. I am not ready to have her gone for all those hours a day. Once school starts, I feel like I hardly see them. On the other hand, she is going to LOVE it. She constantly asked when she will get to start. Today we went to see her classroom. It is so cute! I wish I had a picture. I am sure I will post about the first day with pics of her and the teacher later. We saw the class list on the wall too. Get this!! Of 16 kids, there is an Elle, Ella, Ella, Ali, Ally. Try that tongue twister! There is also an Elijah and an Ethan. I pity that poor teacher! My mom thought maybe she could just assign them numbers and then call them that...Hey #5, get off that counter...not so sure about that. There are a multitude of reasons that I am thankful I am not a Kindergarten teacher. We all have our gifts and coralling 16 five year olds isn't my idea of a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment