Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of School

My kids are going to a small private school this year. It is the school that I attended and it has brought back many memories!!


Mrs. Hangartener~ The kids have her for some classes and the other teachers for some!

Mrs. Prevo

Mrs. Gerber

Mrs. Romersberger--my mom! :) She has been there every year since I have been in 4th grade!!!! This year's theme was frogs and new beginnings--hence the hat! She doesn't have my kids for any subjects this year but will be there 3 days a week.

1st and 2nd grade girls

Reesey gets to stay home with me! Her and Jake are going to have many adventures! Poor Jake.

5 comments:

  1. Love the pic of Resse and Jake smashed in the locker. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's how i feel about faye and our cat, tiree. it has spared pierce some grief, though. :)

    and i didn't know you went there! learn something new everyday, i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..... Prairie School:) I haven't been in there in forEVER! Hope you have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! So thankful to have you at PCS

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, they look so grown up! i love the pic with mom - and of course the one with jake. i was remembering the other day when reese was so scared to get a dog...

    see you all soon!
    ali

    ReplyDelete