Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Now that's what I'm talkin about!!

FINALLY!! Some beautiful fall weather!! I can handle days like yesterday...80 degrees and sunny. Maybe I loved it because it was so much like summer! ;)

Reese and I are having a lot of fun with the other two in school. I frequently hear, "Let's have a party!" That can be anything from playing house, having lunch outside, going on a date to McDonalds or going to the park, all the way to having a whole day jam-packed with fun! Yesterday, we went to Rader's Farm with some great friends, Katie and Haven!
















As close the the beach as you get in Central IL.















Katie even braved the tunnel slide! Way to go, Kates!!

























It was a great day with GORGEOUS weather!! This place was amazing and I would recommend it highly. It is $4 to get in but well worth the activities! My one piece of advice would be to take a stroller with big wheels or just walk. The whole place is full of thick gravel and makes stroller pushing a chore! Thanks girls for a great fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment