Thursday, March 10, 2011

Walking Time Bomb

Today I feel like a walking time bomb. Every move I make has been analized several times. You see, both of my girls have the stomach flu. Elle started on Monday early morning and was sick most of the day. She then was getting somewhat better and then things did a reversal and started coming out the other end. :( I thought she was better yesterday but she has regained momentum and still had issues all night long and this morning! Ahh! A whole week off of school!

Reese started both ends last night and has been violently sick ALL NIGHT LONG!! Neither of us had much sleep. She has kept some fluids down this morning but is still not at all feeling well!

I think we are going to have a long road ahead of us! I think it should not be allowed that Moms get sick. I am scared to DEATH!! I have been pleading with the Lord to let me stay well. Every ache and pain is cause for panic at the moment. We will see what today brings!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ash - we were hit last friday so I understand. If it helps, it mainly seems to just be hitting the smaller kids hard. Olivia managed to be the only kid who got really sick. I had a day of chills and a rolling stomach but that was it.

    Hang in there - those long nights are so hard! Be thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bummer Ashley! This one is wicked! I have felt sick to my stomach too but so far I think it is the smells :-) Hope is tired and still having issues on the one end :-) We went to Target today just to get out and she kept saying "my bottom hurts!!" so we did not stay long :-)

    Praying for you to stay well!
    Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for stopping by my blog! that was SO sweet of you to say that! I was just thinking it would be fun to do a post on phil because his style has style has changed DRAMATICALLY since I started dating him.. haha thanks to me! i would say. It started with bagging jeans and slippers, to skinny jeans, fedoras, cardigans, and anything else trendy I can squeeze him into! hahaha!
    I'm gonna start following your blog so we can keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps.. if you ever want to be featured on my blog I'm itching to do a closet remixing issue.. and you could be that perfect person :)

    ReplyDelete