Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bible Study

I have a GREAT group of Bible Study girls that help me stay accountable with my studies themselves AND thoughout my walk with Jesus! We have done some wonderful studies and have grown together and in our spiritual lives. If any of you have a study that you enjoyed, please let me know!! We are always up for suggestions! Even though our group has changed a little over the years, the core has been together for 6 or 7 years! What a blessing! (Can you tell we had a man taking the picture?!)
While I am at Bible Study, my Grandma has graciously volunteered to watch Reese! She has done this for serveral years when it was Elle and Reese together and now invites Pierce, Reese's 2nd cousin along each time! It is amazing to have family close and willing to help out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment